Thanksgiving quotes for friends to Show Love for Them
We should exercise gratitude everyday, not just on Thanksgiving, as showing thankful can make you feel better in life. Thanksgiving should inspire us all to be thankful for the most important people in our lives, and along with family, friends are certainly included in that mix. A good friend not only comforts you when you’re downtrodden and celebrates with you when you’re basking in success; what a good friend really does is help to turn you into the best person you could possibly be. Download Thanksgiving Day Cards Images from here..
If you have some special people in your life that you would consider your best and closest companions, why not share one or two of these quotes with them on Thanksgiving when you’re sending out your usual “thankful” text messages.
Thanksgiving Day Quotes Images
- Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.
- Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
- Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.
- Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
- The more we express thanks, the more gratitude we feel. The more gratitude we feel, the more we express thanks. It’s circular, and it leads to a happier life.
- Thanksgiving is a time to be grateful and to think about all the special people… who have touched our lives. Happy Thanksgiving!
- If you made a list of all the things you could be thankful for, the list would undoubtedly be longer than your misfortunes.
- I am grateful and happy that you are my friend. With love and wishes for a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day Messages
He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.